By sharing many pictures on your Instagram Stories or posts you can save time while increasing engagement and creating a consistent theme throughout your content. It is possible to include many photos in your Instagram Stories or posts. We’ll walk you through each one step by step so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
Here are the best ways to add multiple photos on Instagram stories in 2022:
The Best Way To Post Multiple Photos On Your Instagram Story
Instagram Stories are great because they are less permanent and more casual than regular Instagram posts. When you’re looking for new ways to add content to your Instagram Stories you might consider uploading multiple photos at once or creating a unique collage. Adding multiple images to your Instagram Story is a great way to increase engagement and followers.
Adding Multiple Photos To An Instagram Story
You can create a Story series on Instagram by selecting pictures from your camera roll and uploading up to 10 at a time. Here’s how:
- Tap the camera icon to access your Stories.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the photo icon.
- Tap the multiple photo icon located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos you want to add and arrange them in the order you want them to appear in your Stories. As you tap each image, a number will indicate the order. You can upload up to ten photos at once.
- Tap Next to add stickers, text, or music to your images.
- Press Next when you’re done editing.
- Share your set of images by tapping Your Story.
How To Post Multiple Photos In A Single Story
You can use stickers to display your photos on the same screen in one Instagram Story:
- Tap the camera icon to access your Instagram Stories.
- Then, tap the photo icon to add your main photo.
- At the top of the screen, tap the sticker icon.
- When you find the photo sticker, tap it.
- You’ll see your second picture.
- Continue until you have all the images you need for your Story.
- Drag your photos to reposition them. You can make the images smaller or larger by pinching or widening two fingers across the screen.
- Add text, music, or drawings to complete your Story. Share it with the world.
Can I Add Several Photos To My Story?
You may not be able to use the multiple photo feature in Stories where you live because it is currently being rolled out globally. Consider updating the Instagram app if you don’t see the multiple photo icon when posting your Stories. If the feature does not appear, please be patient. Instagram will soon introduce this new feature in your location.
Posting Multiple Photos In A Collage Layout
Have you tried Instagram Layout yet? You can use this tool to create Instagram Stories from collages of your favorite photos. Here’s how it works:
- Tap the camera icon in the upper left corner of your screen to open Instagram Stories.
- Click the Layout icon on the left side of the screen.
- Select a layout option above the shutter button.
- Choose photos for your collage by tapping the photo icon on the lower left.
- You can use the icons at the top of the screen to navigate
- you can decorate your collage with stickers, text, music, or filters.
- Show your work to your followers by tapping Your Stories.
Can I Add Multiple Photos In A Instagram Post
Is it possible to post multiple photos on Instagram at once? Thankfully, this is even easier than uploading multiple images to Instagram Stories.
The Best Way To Post Multiple Pictures On Instagram At Once
- You can add a new Instagram post by tapping the Plus button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the multiple photos icon to the right of your photo gallery.
- Select the photos you want to include in your Post. You will number them in the order in which you choose them (which will also be the order in which they appear in your Post).
- After selecting your photos, click Next.
- You can apply filters to specific photos or edit them individually on the following screen.
- Next, enter your caption, hashtags, account tags, and location.
- Tap Share to upload to Instagram.
How To Post Multiple Pictures Without Cropping
In the past, you could only add multiple photos if they fit the Instagram-famous square format. Instagram no longer requires square photos when adding multiple images. All the photos will be created with the same aspect ratio as the initial photo you choose:
- Tap the Plus button at the bottom of Instagram.
- Select whether your first photo will be horizontal, square, or vertical.
- Then select all the photos you want to post in a row. (Please note that Instagram will automatically crop photos if you choose an image with a different aspect ratio than the first one.)
- Move the cropped photo around with your finger until you’re happy with the positioning.
- Tap Next to apply filters and edit each photo.
- Tap Next to add a caption, hashtags, location, etc.
- Tap Share to publish your Post.
What Is The Maximum Number Of Photos You Can Post On Instagram?
Your Instagram carousel post can include up to 10 photos.
Would You Be Able To Add More Photos To An Earlier Instagram Post?
An Instagram post that has already been published cannot be amended with additional photos. The only option you have is to delete the original Post and replace it with fresh photographs.
How Can I Post Multiple Photos To Instagram On A Desktop
A newly-released Facebook-powered tool called Creator Studio allows you to schedule Instagram posts from your desktop. Creator Studio requires a Facebook page in addition to a personal Facebook account. Here’s how to use it to make an Instagram post with many photos:
- Log in to Facebook and go to your profile page on your computer.
- Click the Publishing Tools link on the left sidebar.
- Choose Creator Studio from the sidebar’s tools.
- At the top of the screen, click the Instagram icon.
- Select Instagram Feed > Create Post.
- You can choose photos from your computer’s photo collection by clicking Add Content.
- Hold down the command key (control if using a PC) and click each image to select them all.
- You can add a caption and a location to your photos after submitting them.
- Click Publish to publish your article immediately, or click the arrow to schedule it later.
You’ll find that sharing multiple photos to your Instagram posts and Stories is a great way to spice up your account once you master it.