To find out who saved your post, a simple workaround is needed.
We will show you how to find out who has saved your Instagram post and how many times it has been saved.
What to Know
- Instagram followers can only tell you if your post has been saved by asking them in a story.
- Click Settings > Account > Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account > View insights to find out how many people saved it.
Ask whether your Instagram followers have saved your posts.
This simple approach is the only way to find out who has saved your content.
- Tap the post for which you want your followers to vote.
- Take a screenshot of the Instagram post.
- Then tap the Home button to return to your main Instagram feed.
- Tap the Stories icon in the top left corner (which looks like a camera) to start a new Instagram Story.
- Scroll up to see a screenshot of your Instagram post.
6. Tap it to add it to your Story.
7. You can use the Text icon to send a message to your followers, such as “Who saved this post?”
BONUS TIP- 1
Ask a question using an Instagram question sticker to interact with your followers.
8. Tap Done when you’re finished.
BONUS TIP- 2
To make the text smaller, pinch the screen; to make it larger, slide two fingers apart.
9. You can make your stories available to your followers by tapping Your stories. Followers will be able to respond directly through direct messaging.
You can see how many times your post has been saved.
A Personal account must first be upgraded to a free Business or Creator account by going to Settings > Account and selecting Switch to Business Account or Switch to Creator Account. Follow the steps to complete the upgrade. Next:
- Tap the Profile icon to read your posts. It looks like a shadow.
- Tap the post you want to see the saving count for.
- Click View Insights under the image or video. Several stats will appear. The bookmark icon indicates how many times this article has been saved to the user’s Collection.
It is more important to see who saves your Instagram posts than to count up the number of likes, since saving a post to an Instagram Collection indicates that someone likes it and wants to share or refer back to it. Unless you ask your followers, you will never know who saved your Instagram posts or to which categories. This restriction is most likely due to privacy concerns.
There is a way to see how many people have liked your posts and who has liked them, but no one can see who has saved their posts if they have two shares. Using insights exclusively available for Instagram business accounts, you can see how many people have saved your posts, but not who they are.