What to Know
- On Instagram, tap your profile sign, then the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- Click on Settings > Account > Liked Posts.
- You can only see the last 300 posts you liked (photos and videos).
Users can easily find which posts they have liked on most of the biggest social networks. However, Instagram does not allow this. Tapping the heart button on an Instagram photo or video appears to be lost forever unless you copy the URL and send it to yourself. On the other hand, you can still find previously liked posts in a hidden area of the mobile app.
You can also know how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram.
How To Find Your Most Liked Instagram Posts
You can find your most recently liked Instagram posts by using these methods:
- Log in to Instagram and select the profile icon.
- From the menu, select Settings.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account.
- From the list, select Liked Posts.
For various reasons, it is important to be able to revisit posts you previously liked. See what you liked previously on the previous page so you can:
- Explore the Explore tab to find new accounts to follow based on posts you’ve liked.
- Read the lengthy caption of a post that you liked but didn’t have time to read when you liked it.
- See more comments added to follow along with a discussion on a specific topic when more people see it in their feeds.
- Comment on a post that you enjoyed but didn’t have time to write about at the time.
- Revisit helpful information that you want to investigate more deeply later, such as a product, a service, a contest, an exercise regimen, a recipe, or a cosmetics tutorial.
Likes on Instagram are more than just a simple gesture to let the publisher know you agree with their post. It is a great way to save fascinating and valuable things to revisit.
Is There A Limit To Revisiting Liked Posts?
According to Instagram’s help page, you will only be able to see the last 300 posts you’ve liked. That’s still a lot, but if you’re an Instagram super user who likes hundreds of posts every day, or if you’re looking for something you liked a few weeks ago, you might be out of luck.
The liked posts are only displayed if they were liked using Instagram’s mobile app or website. However, in the app, you can only see liked posts. It’s unclear whether Instagram photos you liked while using a third-party application like Iconosquare will appear. Still, if it doesn’t work for Instagram’s online platform, likely, it won’t work for third-party applications as well.
Additionally, if you leave a comment on a photo or video but don’t like it, you won’t be able to re access it if you lose it. In your profile settings, you will only be able to see posts you’ve liked (or double-tapped the post) in the “Posts You’ve Liked” section, not only comments you’ve written. To be able to return to a post later, even if your main goal is to leave a comment, click the heart button.
Can I See My Past Liked Posts On A PC?
Instagram can be viewed on a computer. You won’t post pictures, videos, or stories, but you can see what your friends share.
There are, however, other limitations. You can like posts on Instagram for the web, but you can’t see the posts you’ve liked previously. Instagram cannot be accessed through a browser.
Users can only view 300 liked posts within the Instagram app, along with this restriction. Additionally, if you’re wondering if you can read past comments, the answer is no.
Is It Possible To See What Other Instagram Users Liked?
We’ll reveal one more secret to you now that you know how to see liked Instagram posts. It’s the secret to seeing who liked Instagram posts.
Users were denied access to this feature after the 2019 update. If you want to know what posts someone has liked, there is a solution. In this case, you should use a safe and reliable Instagram monitoring program.
With AIGrow, you can handle this scenario easily. This fantastic IG management tool can track and analyze IG accounts. Using this tool can also increase your engagement rate on IG. It also has other amazing features that you’re sure to enjoy. Don’t expect miracles! Start using AiGrow today!
1. What is the best way to remove liked Instagram posts?
Open the post and tap the heart icon to unlike it if you no longer wish to “like” it. It will be removed from the list of posts you’ve liked.
2. How do you see what other people have liked on Instagram?
Instagram allowed you to view another user’s activity, but this practice was discontinued in 2019 due to privacy concerns. The only way to see what people like in the app is to select a single post and press “X likes” to see everyone who liked that post.
3. How can I hide Instagram likes?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Posts and enable Hide Like and View Counts to hide the total number of likes and views on posts from other accounts. Navigate to your feed, tap the three vertical dots next to a post, and select Hide-like count